Gramicci Pant (Black)
These are the original Gramicci Pants that started the "Freedom of Movement." The design was created in the 1980s from Gramicci's innovative line of pants. Over time, these outdoor pants have evolved and have been updated to meet the daily needs. For rock climbing or everyday wear.
These outdoor life pants feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits and a webbing belt with easy-adjust waistband that can be adjusted with one hand. Made of 100% organic cotton twill with high durability, tension, and stiffness that can even withstand strenuous movement and dyed to give character to their appearance.
- The Original 1982 Gramicci Pants
- Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Relaxed fit and low rise
- Inseam 32"
- Made with 100% Organic Cotton Twill